What Their Body Is Saying But Their Mouths Are Not Telling You
Our body language, or the way we use different parts of our bodies when we are in public, is a very important indicator of our mental state. Several experts have noted how we can read people‘s minds just by looking at their bodies. This is known as body language reading.
Now, you cannot do this too obviously. If you stare at a person‘s body, you are going to be labeled a leech! But, there are those subtle signs that people give out all the time, and it only takes you a split second to read them.
What You Will Discover In This Book:
- Basic Principles of Body Language
- How to Read Body Language
- How to Speed-Read People‘s Minds to Enhance Our Lives
- The Role of Eyes in Body Language
- The Role of Head and Face in Body Language
- The Role of Neck, Chest and Back in Body Language
- The Role of Hands and Arms in Body Language
- The Role of Legs in Body Language
- The Role of Lips in Body Language
- Ways to Improve Body Language