Sleeping Sanctuary – Salvation For The Sleep Deprived
Of the many things that we do just instinctively and do not give much of a thought to, sleep is probably the most prominent one. Most of us sleep only because we have to. We sleep because we cannot stay awake all 24 hours in the day.
Instead of sleep being something that we need to keep our bodies charged and maintain our health and well being, most of us regard it as an obligation… something that nature has ordained us to do and hence we have to follow it.
What You Will Discover In This Book:
- What’s So Good about Sleep Anyway
- But I Am Not Tired… I Won’t Sleep!
- Does Counting Sheep Really Work?
- I Need More Sleep… I Never Seem to Have Had Enough
- An Hour before Midnight Is Worth Two After
- 6 Tips for a Power Nap
- I Had This Awesome Dream Last Night
- There Are Only 24 Hours in a Day