Massage As Medicine – The Complete Guide To The Benefits Of Massage For Numerous Medical Conditions
The practice of massage therapy refers to the application of pressure to the soft tissues of your body using different techniques, such as friction, kneading, vibration. This pressure is applied in order to manipulate your soft body tissues (muscles, ligaments, tendons, connective tissue), thus improving one’s health and well-being.
What You Will Discover In This Book + Music Combo:
- Introduction: What Is Massage Therapy?
- Popular Forms Of Massage
- The Benefits Of Massage
- Medicial Conditions Helped By Massage
- Improved Athletic Performance & Recovery
- Mental & Emotional Health Benefits
- Pain Conditions Helped By Massage
- Why Massage Is A Low-Risk Treatment
- Does Massage Hurt?
- Conditions Where Massage Is Not Advised
- Tips For Finding A Good Massage Therapist