Breathe! How to Stay Calm, Confident & Collected in Even the Most Stressful Situations
The objective is not to completely eliminate stress or anxiety. This is some-thing we need to make clear right from the very start.
Believe it or not, stress and anxiety are actually useful emotions. Both put the body into a physiological state of heightened arousal, attention and awareness and can even increase physical strength and power
What You Will Discover In This Book:
- Introducing Your Fight or Flight Response
- An Introduction to Neurotransmitters
- Foods, Medications and Essential Oils for Calm – Should You Use Them?
- How to Combat Anxiety and Avoid Panic Attacks
- Using CBT to Take Control of Your Thoughts
- An Introduction to Meditation and How to Use It
- Powerful Breathing Techniques and Visualizations
- Power Positions, Facial Feedback, Priming and Grounding
- Cognitive Biases – How to Make Better Decisions